Featured artist moved

I am moving my days to do featured artists, hoping it will help me get to them. I am moving it from Monday to Sunday. So I will have one posted a little later today. I have to go back to babysitting my little girls, the mommas had some time off and the hurricane made it hard for us to all get together again, but enough time has passed and every one is at a point where they need to work. So I Have to baby sit for them, my weeks are going to get a whole lot crazier especially with two infants and four toddlers counting my own, but it will be fun and entertaining. I just thought since I wont have the kids on the weekends normally it would be easiest to do featured artist when I have just my own to fight with.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: