Featured Artist 9/15/08

Ohh it is so nice to do this again!

This weeks Artist




I love this woman. She is super talented and makes some really great items. She belongs to a couple of really awesome groups and is really cool.

She makes a wide range of items

pillow case dresses

eyelash scarves

hats

booties and mittens

blankies and burpies

aprons

M2M dresses and hairbows

table runners and placemats

Here are my favorites from her store



These dresses are so coool and cute, each one made out of an awesome fabric with satin ribbon for the shoulder straps.

Such an awesome fabric print. Each blanket so clearly made with tons of love for the child or baby it will go to.

And these aprons are totally cute. Even for the boys they are cute.

I know this one seems to be a little short and to the point, I didnt get a chance to do my interview, Hurricane Ike has made my doing my thing a little distracting but a little difficult also. Alright Hope you all enjoy and all those that are also affected I hope you are all doing well, I know home are destroyed and lives are distracted but I hope you are well as far health goes. All my best wishes go out to you all.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Mixed Species said...

My son Oliver would love to roll a cars apron

Cozy Cabin Creations said...

yay thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!