Lots of new crayon rolls

I have several new Crayon rolls, and wanted to show them all to you before I list them for sale in my etsy site. I think the photos need to be retaken I am not to fond of them myself.

I am trying to list the fabric name and designer now so here they are

Under the big top by New Arrivals





Island breeze by Freespirit





Mackenzie by Anna Griffin





Dont Bug Me by Troy's Kids





Splish Splash Tidal Pool by Moda Fabrics



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

5 comments:

TurtleMommy said...

I love that one with the turtle on it!!! lol turtles=happiness

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these new fabrics! Great Crayon rolls! I love how talented you are~!

Jonie said...

Thank you ladies you make me feel so special LOL.

gretchen w said...

Beautiful new fabrics! All great choices! I bet they sell like mad!

Eileen said...

I love your crayon rolls. They are great!