Everyone Meet Wormie




Every one this is wormie, Davin's new pet. LOL. He meet him in the garden bed this morning, they have spent all day together. They went for a walk, had lunch (chicken and french fries), rode Davin's bikes, sat in the sun and played cars in the house together. It wasnt till Daddy noticed wormie in the house that they had to end all this fun. Daddy said wormie had to go outside and couldnt be in the house and then that wormie spoke up for him self. "I dont want to go outside" He cried. "I want to stay with Davin he is my best friend." Of course Davin had to translate wormin for us because well I dont know what language wormie speaks.

Hope you enjoy this story as much as I have I thought it was tons of fun and hilarious and I sat here watching it unfold.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Brownies Vintage said...

this gives me fond memories of my own childhood :)

LeelaBijou said...

very cool post! ^_^

Jazzy Jemz said...

I just got the cold chills... wormies creep me out. I dunno what I will do if I have a rough and tumble boy.