Black Friday Has come and gone

Wow was it exciting, and now I am excited to see what Cyber monday will bring.

I have kept my sale through out the weekend for this. And this is my first Holiday season, like many of you, And I am really proud of how it has turned out. I hope all of you have had a wonderful season so far and are proud of what has happened for you. I am really excited to see how the rest of the month turns out. Can not wait to see it all unfold.

Now my only goal is to sell atleast one of these darn little crayon aprons for the month. I know they are cute, I have been getting tons of compliments on them, I just need to sell one. LOL. I am promoting them everywhere on etsy and any place I can get them into discussion but no biters yet. I will keep trying I will not be detered. LOL.

Have a great time for the rest of the weekend.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: