Featured Artist 11-2-08

Sorry I missed last weeks feature, lost track of time that day.

Here is this weeks featured artist and pleas enjoy.




http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5763536&order=§ion_id=&page=1

OMG is all I can say when I look at Anita's store. There are sooo many beautiful items, and so many yummy descriptions for each and every item in her store. I dont think I could ever buy from her because I would want to buy everything, I wouldnt know when or where to stop. I would hate to be her neighbors too, I mean imagine waking up early in the morning and smelling cotton candy wafting through the windows and all you can do is sit there salivating because you have no idea as to where that yummy smell is coming from. Again OMG.




http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16772649

Sweet Treats Jelly Bean and Cherry Lemonaide Ice Cream Cone Soap

What do you think of when you read this, I mean come on. I am drooling here at my computer. And it looks so cute and good to eat, good think computers arent in 3-D yet. Other wise my computer would be in trouble.




http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16218134

Goats Milks and Shea Butter Body Cream (Fragrance Free)

I love body cream but I hate the fragrance part, I hate smelling all froo foo, sometimes well ok most of the time I am just simple. So I like to moisten my skin and not smell like I just came through the department stores fragrance ladies, you know the ones that spray you and then ask if you would like to try their product. yikes. Any ways love this one because of that.




http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16184331

Sweet Treat Chamomile and Lavender Bath Bomb

And I picked this one because I love chamomile and lavender. So ok I am a little biased din my feature choices but hey it is my blog, so what. Any ways, Anita has some really good and nice items here and I think you all should come check her items out. Dont take my word for it just go look and if you find some you like buy, buy, buy, and buy some more. LOL

And more importantly have fun.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

hoffee and a nuffin said...

I bought Chai Tea Lip Balm from Anita... just in time for FALL and I love it!

Anonymous said...

Anita's is GREAT!